dire and dear

Saturday, March 15, 2008

What might have been lost

From what my window tells me, it looks like it's spring time outside. I'm sure there's some kind of scientific explanation for it - our bodies tied to nature's cyclical rhythm, or something - but I feel excited when I look outside. I seem to get high off the sunlight. It's at times like this that I feel that change is possible, and that there's some kind of hope.

This may be just the caffeine talking, but it makes me want to run around aside in my junkie and homeless infested neighborhood and say Look everybody! The Sun! Remember the sun? I don't! What the hell is it? Unfortunately, no one would really take a second glance of someone running around and screaming in this part of town.

I feel buoyed up, which considering how I've been feeling lately, is a nice change. Let's hope that the good weather continues.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home