dire and dear

Saturday, November 11, 2006

I know it's childish of me, but whenever I read about this guy I'm filled with nothing but a soul-corroding envy:

My Arch-Enemy

He's only six years older than me; but he's an emergency room doctor, an award winning published author, happily married with a two year old son, working on his novel, and his first collection of award-winning short stories is being turned into a television series which I'm sure will be highly entertaining as well as wildly lucrative. I bet he has a great relationship with his parents, never forgets a friend's birthday, has impeccable grammar and is a good cook. I also remember reading somewhere that his tears cure AIDS, and that the city's homeless worship him as a god.

Bastard.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home