dire and dear

Saturday, April 22, 2006

apocalypse sam

Well, it had to happen.
Enough has happened lately to warrant me actually sitting down and writing one of these. Figure I could use the practice, having not written anything except e-mails for several months now. Don't count on this being very interesting at first, unless of course you enjoy people taking pot-shots at Book City. I can't promise there won't be alot of those, but I'll try to rise above the pettiness. I guess I'll usually be writing about the type of things that interest me. Surprised? Those will include, but not be limited to: Philosophy, Music, Literature, Theology, Pop culture, Catholicism, Religion (I have a fondness for Christianity, but others can be pretty interesting), and of course my highly fascinating social life.
I recently had alot of free time forced on me, and needing some kind of creative outlet I decided, like millions of others people, that blogging was the way to go. Of course, when it comes to computers I'm completely retarded so I'll be desperately dependent on everybody to help me do things like link to other sites, and post photos. I should also warn everyone that not only are my computer skills non-existent, my computer's abilities are about the same, so we're evenly matched. So whenever something doesn't work, it'll be half my computer's fault.
Be forwarned, card carrying narcissist that I am, I have a hard time committing to anything. So I'm not sure how often I'll be updating. Although, card carrying narcissist that I am, I do love talking about myself. Stay tuned.

5 Comments:

  • Oh dear,

    I too started up a blog a couple of weeks ago, but have yet to post anything, I think I was just feeling lonely.

    Taking pot shots at Book City is my new favorite sport, as is fantasizing about bludgeoning a certain Dutchman with the Cash 1 keyboard.

    Take care Sam, and I'll talk to you soon,

    Jen

    By Blogger Jennifer, At 9:36 AM  

  • Jenifah-oh-jenny,

    I just fantasize about being quietly, and somehow obviously superior to a certain dutchman. Your fantasy sounds violent and much more healthy than mine.

    By Blogger Sam, At 9:48 AM  

  • We love you, Sammy!

    I've put a link to you in my sidebar, and I'm eagerly awaiting your controlled narcissism (after all, that's what blogging is all about). You've got great stuff inside you. Let's see it on the page.

    By Blogger Susannah, At 12:57 PM  

  • I'm linkin' ya too! Of course!
    So it better be good!
    Nahh... as long as I can check in with my Jewish brother I'm happy! Weeee!

    By Blogger Jessica McGann, At 1:12 PM  

  • Thanks guys!
    I'm no pageblank, but I'll try and keep it interesting

    By Blogger Sam, At 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home